At B-Hive Living, we pride ourselves on providing life-enriching experiences through our coliving homes and services with the overall objective of enhancing the wellbeing and enabling a more fulfilling and convenient lifestyle for our residents.
Over the past few weeks, we’ve been working together with our team and residents to ensure that we remain true to our mission despite the Covid-19 global crisis.
As the unthinkable reality of Covid-19 unfolds and “isolation” becomes the order of the day, we genuinely believe that shared-living can be the safest and most fulfilling way of living right now.
First and foremost, our priority is to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our Residents and Team throughout this time while seeking to make a positive contribution to the places where we operate in whatever way we can.
Keeping Our Communities Safe & Positive
Nothing compares to the value of a supportive community of like-minded individuals willing to support and help each in challenging times. That’s how we can be safer, better and more resilient.
While there is no magic bullet to change the unfolding reality, we’ve taken a series of proactive measures to ensure we maintain aligned with new public health and safety protocols and sustain the health and resilience of our residents under the current circumstances.
They include, but are not limited to:
- Contingency measures for insolation and home working;
- On-going monitoring of resident’s health and travel;
- More stringent curation of prospective residents including health and safety;
- Appointment of in-house Health & Safety Ambassadors;
- Adopted more comprehensive cleaning protocols;
- Suspended regular maintenance work unless urgent and necessary;
- Cancelled our social events and replaced them with online and in-house activities whenever possible and safe;
- Started to provide online wellbeing tips and activities to help residents deal with home fatigue and boost their resilience;
- Worked with suppliers and team to ensure with provided enhanced conditions for home working.
Keep Thinking Positively
As we stand together against coronavirus, it is giving humans the opportunity to really reflect on what is important. Nothing lasts forever, we’d like to believe that there will be a positive outcome after we all pull through this collectively.
After 9/11 community spirit in the U.S. skyrocketed. The suicide rate dropped dramatically. There were no rampage shootings in public places like schools and colleges for two years. This was just the U.S., now imagine on a global scale.
As this situation develops, we want to reassure our residents and community that we will continue to work hard to ensure their safety and wellbeing. Our team continues to work remotely and we are incredibly grateful to be able to keep all operations running as normal to supporting our residents.
We send encouraging and healing thoughts to everyone during this time.
B-Hive Living Co-founder